Being a congregation of growing believers,|
God calls us, through Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit,
to be a continuing Christian influence of grace, peace and joy,
to offer God's salvation, healing and hope to our community.
|Calls to ACTION:|
To be growing believers we are called to:
To be a continuing influence of grace, peace, and joy we are called to:
- enrich our faith in Jesus Christ through
continued prayer, worship, and Biblical study;
- offer all that we are and have to God;
- call and nurture congregational leaders for service.
To offer God's salvation, healing and hope to our community we are called to:
- practice love, forgiveness, and hospitality that affirms our diversity;
- nurture and minister to each other;
- be a joyful people grateful for all of God's blessings.
- provide a worship experience, consisting of prayer, music, and spoken word,
that is Biblically based, spiritually welcoming, comforting, and inspiring;
- be an inviting people, accepting diversity;
- seek specific ways to provide ministries to our community
by offering hospitality, fellowship, study and support.
Adopted by First Baptist Church at the Annual Meeting of January 21, 2007|
|We invite you to worship with us at|
10:30 a.m., Sunday morning. The address is
22800 56th Avenue West
Mountlake Terrace, Washington 98043-3922.